Saturday, November 3, 2007

Poetry in Motion

Or not. While writing stuff is in my genes, I can't pretend everything I say here will be clever or entertaining. Well, I am good at pretending, but I don't know if you are, so let's just say this is a great opportunity to keep in touch with my family and friends, fulfill my journal writing/family history obligations, and write the occassional run-on sentence. There might be poetry involved here and there, but not too much high falutant mumbo jumbo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for the email. Did you enjoy Mom and Dad's visit? I know they were so excited to come see you and the fam. Tell Reilly and Summer "Hi" from Aunt LaNae, and hug Ryan for me! take care!
XOXOXOX!

Chuck said...

This is the first time I've seen your "Price Point" site. I am soooo impressed. Thanks for sending it to me.
Mom and I really enjoyed our stay with you and your family......you made us feel so special. Thank you Ryan, Summer and Reilly for everything. We plan on doing it again some time. I just hope mom is doing better then and that we can get the "DUCKS GAME" on TV next time.
love ya,
dad

Chuck said...

Melissa, can you post other photos on this site? We would love to see more of your family unless that defeats the purpose of "Price Point".
love ya
dad